First name is required!
Last name is required!
First name is not valid!
Last name is not valid!
This is not an email address!
Email address is required!
This email is already registered!
Password is required!
Enter a valid password!
Please enter 6 or more characters!
Please enter 16 or less characters!
Passwords are not same!
Terms and Conditions are required!
Email or Password is wrong!
Shipping and Delivery
- The seller accepts orders only with delivery in the territory of the Italian state.
- The goods travel with packaging made directly by the manufacturer (or in cardboard boxes of the seller properly closed with adhesive tape). In no case are other closing materials used.
- On average, delivery times for ordered goods are 3/5 working days (excluding islands); the same may be subject to variations in case of availability or not in the product, on particular requests of the customer, due to force majeure, due to traffic conditions and road conditions in general or by the Authority. The standard delivery, unless otherwise agreed in writing between the parties, will take place; every weekday, from Monday to Friday.
- No responsibility can be attributed to the seller in case of delay in the order or delivery of the goods ordered. Upon delivery of the goods by the courier, the customer is required to check:
- that the number of packages delivered corresponds to that indicated on the invoice;
- that the packaging is intact, not damaged or otherwise altered;
- that no closing materials other than closure have been used with our adhesive tape.
- Any external damage or non-correspondence of the number of packages or indications must be immediately notified to the courier who delivers the goods, with the words "withdrawal with reserve" on the appropriate accompanying document and confirmed, within 8 (eight) days registered with return receipt to the courier, whose address is explained on the accompanying document. In the specific case of damaged package write "withdrawal with reserve because the package is damaged". The customer is obliged to promptly notify the seller by e-mail or fax of the incident.
- Once the courier's document has been signed, the customer can not make any objection about the appearance of the goods delivered.
- Even if the packaging is intact, the goods must be checked within 8 (eight) days of receipt. Any damages or hidden anomalies must be reported in writing by registered mail with return receipt to the courier whose address is explained on the accompanying document.
- Any report over the aforementioned terms will not be; taken into account. For each declaration, the customer assumes full responsibility for what has been declared.
- ATTENTION - before accepting the delivery, carefully check the integrity of the package and the quantity of packages. In the event of breakage / crushing on the packaging or non-conformity on the delivery method (cage - pallets - hydraulic side) affix the wording "reserve" followed by a brief and clear description of what is detected or reject. Generic "control reserves" will not be accepted. If you accept without affixing the necessary reserves to the goods delivered by the courier, you can not in any way claim any shortages or damages due to transportation at a later time to King Fitness Srls - P.zza martiri della libertà 3/5 10098 Rivoli ( TO).